Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Well today is Easter! Easter is one of the biggest Holidays of the year, and rightfully so. I mean Jesus did raise from the dead and show victory over death. Who else can make that claim? My point exactly. I guess I am a little concerned that we don't live like Jesus raised from the dead each and every day, or do we? People get excited about Jesus around Easter and I guess I'm just wondering how we can keep the excitement that comes with Easter all year round. Tomorrow is not Easter but I plan to live like Jesus conquered death tomorrow. I want people to be excited about what Jesus did for them. Jesus went to cross for you and I. He chose to die so that we might have "life and have it to the full". What a challenge Jesus gives us to live each day as if it where our last with the excitement of knowing that Jesus died for us!

Now, that is something to be excited about. I hope that you have a Happy Easter and you will live today like it will be your last, and if you wake up tomorrow that you will take that challenge on again!

One not I forgot to mention in the last post that you are more than welcome to leave comments on the blog, maybe even a question I believe that this blog can be a place that we can learn from each other and grow!

IN HIM <><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EASTER FOR THE CANDY AND FOR THE CHURCH..CAUSE THAT IS WHERE WE GET SOME OF OUR VISTOR AND THEY COME OUT.. SO YEAH JUST PRAY FOR EVERYONE.