Thursday, August 9, 2007

LOCK IN!

Hey Everyone,
The lock in is this Friday night so I want to see you all here! Lot's of people have already called to tell me that they are coming so there should be lots of you here! Ok, here is the plan. The lock in starts at 8:00pm and your parents should pick you up Sat. morning by 8:30am. I will be getting everything but if there is a favorite game of yours or snack feel free to bring it just remeber that there may be 15 to 20 other people here! We will be watching Simon Birch and I have the Karaoke machine ready to go as well as the Air Hockey table. OH and don't for get about sardines! I will be fixing some pizza to eat when you get here so we will start off by having pizza and doing our devotion. The lesson is going to be on "How Great is Our God" so think about that and come ready to add your thoughts. Alright gotta run I will talk to you all later.

IN HIM <><

No comments: