Friday, August 31, 2007

Long Weekend!

Well most of you are getting ready for your long weekend. I know that you get out of school early today. I wanted to let you all know that we will be starting H2O our Jr. & Sr. High Bible study Next Sunday night. Make sure you are there we have some exciting things to study this year. Well here are my plans for the upcoming weekend. Since we have no Church events this weekend, tonight I'm planning on going to the grocery store with my family. Tomorrow the college football season gears up so I will be sitting in front of the TV all day watching football (now that's a good day). I think Monday the family and I may take a road trip, to somewhere we have not been. So hit me up and let me know what your plans are.

Ashley--Glad to hear that your grandmother is doing fine! God hears the groans of those who love him!

Later,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hEY YOU!! THIS IS KAYLA AND THAT IS KOOL ABOUT YOUR TRIP AND I JUST HOPE THAT YOU ARE SAFE AND THAT YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FAMILY AND YEAH... SEE U SUNDAY.. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND UR FAMILY

Anonymous said...

hey chris!!! this is ashleigh and thanks for all the prayers again!! i hope you have a great road trip and travel safely!!! ~ashleigh~