Monday, September 17, 2007

New Week!

Hey Guys & Girls,
It was great seeing all of you yesturday. I believe we had a great day yesturday. I believe that the "Life on Loan" stuff went great give me some feed back and let me know what you think about the new series. Tell me what you like and don't! I would also love to hear your comments on the devotions that you should be doing each day. Let me know what you think about those devotions and put anything that is thought provoking on here as a comment. I hope that you guys are gaving a good time, and be praying for our group that is preparing to leave on our missions trip.

IN HIM <><

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Man. I hope that we are going to have a good time down there... And i like that thing that we did Sunday..It hit some thing that i was going though in skool...so yeah talk to you lata <3 kayla

Anonymous said...

HEY, Im on day two of the book.. I read it after the nite has passed and it seems that i look back on my day and read the bible and the book as well. So have a good day and see you sunday...

<3 Kayla

Anonymous said...

Hey i think that we need to pray for our teens as they travle the rough time in there life..and that still pray for my grandpa and that he gets better soon... <3 kayla

Anonymous said...

CHRIS I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO GET BACK ON THIS THING CAUSE I NEED SOME1 TO TALK TO!!!! <3KAY