Monday, June 11, 2007

Prayer this Week

Hey Everyone here are the prayer request from Sunday!
  • Amanda's Dog Truman poked his eye
  • Michael is leaving for work on the farm
  • Michael and Kaitlin's mom is back
  • Ashleigh E. mom has a friend who just found out she has breast cancer
  • Kim & Calvin Bragg welcomed Noah 8lb 8oz on Sunday
  • Amanda's neighbor from Cal. hurt her neck in a car accident
  • Ashley's friend Brian was in a bad car accident

Ok there they are I pray that you will remeber these people in your prayers this week.

Now for what's going on in my life as this blog thing is suppose to be some type of journal and I want you the students and parents to get to know me better on a personal level and I want to get to know you on a personal level.

Things have been very busy in my life. Church keeps me very busy which is a good thing, but I also have a wife and two boys that love attention, and I love giving them attention. I just got back in touch with a student who was a part of my very first youth ministry. He is now going to ECU and will graduate in about a year. It was great to be able to talk to him through email. That's about all that is going on right now!

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And can you pray for me and my family... Because there are always things that need for prayer, and for me as i look into the U.S Air Force... thanks kk

Chris said...

Hey Kayla,
We will add you to the list. Hey everyone make sure that you pray for Kayla and her family especially as she looks into the U.S. Air Force!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, that will help me and God will tell me what i should do, so far i'm keeping my opp. open so idk