Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What You Want


Well as I sit here in the office trying to make the youth ministry at Lake Christian Church the best possible youth ministry that it can be, I'm stuck wandering exactly what the students want as far as a ministry. What would the students like to do? Where would the students like to go? What type of service projects or ideas interest you? These are all the questions that I'm asking myself today as I try to make this ministry the best it can be. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I want to make the God that I love and serve real to each and every person I come in contact with, especially the students that I work with. Help me, by telling me exactly what you want and need for this to happen.
Also for any events that we do you can sign up write here on my blog. Just leave a comment that you are planning on attending that event and your name. I will write it down this will help me make sure that I have all the details taken care of for all of our events. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

IN HIM <><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you want to know what we like to do? Maybe one time at church we can plan something, and i need to know when is the Trip to that park? W.b.

Kayla

Anonymous said...

I THINK WE SHOULD GO VISIT LIKE WE CAN GO DO SOMETHIM=NG ACTUALLY USEFULL FOR THE COMMUNITY LIKE CLEAN UP AR VOLUNTEER ATG AT HOMELESS SHELTER SOMETHING THAT CAN BUILD CHARACTER.ANYWAY I HAVE A SAD STORY MY MOM[MELLISA OR MELISSA] SAW A HOMELESS FAMILY THE FAMILY HAD A TODDLER AND 2 MONTH YEAR OLD BABY WHEN MY MOM DECIDED TO HOL THE BABY SHE SAID THE BAY SMELLED LIKE OLD ROTTEN MILK AND ALSO MY MOM TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVENT TOKEN IN ALMOST A MONTH.I SAY WE RAISE MONEY FOR HOMELESS AND THE HOMELESSES FAMILIES