Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm Back

Sorry I have not written in a while I have been out of town at camp the last two weeks. I had a great time but I am extremely tired. I got to preach yesturday at church so, sorry I did not get to hang out with all my students in class but we will next week. Life is going well, things at Church keep me extremely busy, but I like being busy if I were not busy I would probably be in trouble. Ok, I know a lot of you are wondering what the secret event is for this coming Saturday and all I can tell you is that you will have to wait until tomorrows blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!! OH COME ON CHRIS, DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AND THAT I LOVE YOU LIKE A DAD??? PLEASE TELL ME!!! I'M DYING TO KNOW... AND U DID A GREAT JOB ON SUNDAY BY THE WAY....
KAYLA
<3W.W.C.D?<3

Anonymous said...

HEY IT'S MY BDAY YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHAT SATURDAY IS!! PLEASE.