Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another Saturday!


Well it's Saturday and finally some time to sit and maybe relax a little bit. It seems that the past few weeks have gotten extremely busy. This may have something to do with the fact that I had been at camp the last two weeks, and then I get back and have to get everything together for VBS. I'm really excited about our VBS this year as I have not waited until the last minute to get everything done, like I have in the past. I have been working on this year's VBS for several months now, I hope that it will show.


Tonight I know that all of you Jr. & Sr. High students will be coming to the Church to have a fun time. I'm not yet ready to let you in on what we will be doing but I believe that you will enjoy yourself.


On a more personal note, my life is going well! It's amazing the person God continues to challenge me to be. God is so good, he continues to use me, somone who wanders off frequently and return me to a place where He has called me to be. So for that I owe a big shout to the big guy! Well I must go know as I want to take my family swimming today, get ready for tonights youth event, and even order the UFC--PPV tonight!


IN HIM <><

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u enjoy watching ur PPV tonite!!! ~ashleigh~

Anonymous said...

p.s. thats a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

HOW WAS THE PPV NITE??? LOL YEAH I HAD FUN LAST NITE