Monday, July 23, 2007

A Break!

Hey Everyone,
It's been a little while since I last wrote. Things have been crazy busy! I have been away at camp for two weeks (Oak Hill Christian Service Camp) then I got back and went straight into V.B.S. So my life has been very crazy. These last couple of weeks have been tough on my family as we have not had much time together as it seems that we are always running to something else. I have a wonderful wife who is great support in my ministry. I know that you guys don't always see Courntey but she is the reason that I can be so successful at ministry. Alright enough of the sappy stuff! I hope that all of you are getting ready for the Jr. and Sr. High Lock in on August 3rd. I can't wait I believe that we are going to have a good time! Well I must go for now so I will talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to work the 10th but i'll get off early so ill be there.. okay