Tuesday, April 22, 2008

About Me!

Ok today's post is some random thoughts that have been going through my head from different things that have happen in my life over the past couple of weeks. It is funny to me how God works. God used me to talk to this lady in our Church about baptism and then God used another one of our members to talk to her as he came from the same background. I really got to see in the past couple of weeks how I plant, someone else waters and God makes it grow.
Second, we (Lake Christian Church) just had our first annual Men's Retreat. It was awesome all of the guys that went, came in with open hearts and open minds, and it was just neat to see a group of men get together and have a good time but also be able to be really challenged by God's word. We talked about a lot about concerns and influences. We all have a great deal of concerns in our life dealing with all sorts of things, but we have a limited amount of influence. I believe that we could have almost an unlimited amount on influence as well but we allow our concerns to take over therefore limiting our influence. I hope that this week you will be challenged to look at your influence for Christ and how are you limiting it by getting caught up in your concerns.

IN HIM <><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not to mention a crazy kite in the electrical pole incident =)

i commented just for you chris.

luv you
moria =)